Sunday, April 7, 2024

613 Avenue Create April 2024

The 613 Avenue Create April 2024 challenge is, as always 'Anything Goes,' but the twist this month is 'Splash of Color.'  The sponsor this month is Polkadoodles, and the image that I used is Gardening Lily Ladybug Ladybird.

I colored his super cute ladybug with Copic markers, and cut out the scene with the Taylored Expressions Stitched Rectangle Stacklets.  I then used Jelly Donut cardstock to back the focal point with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets

For the background, I used some rainbow striped pattered paper from the Doodlebug Designs Fairy Tales paper pack (retired) and again backed it with the Jelly Donut cardstock.  To finish off the card, I used the Mini Strips Rainbow, cut out with the Mini Strips Flags die.

I hope you come play along with us on the front porch at 613 Avenue Create!

Have a good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment