Friday, August 12, 2022

Boo To You - Spooky Card Series 2022 #1

 The stamp companies are releasing Halloween products, and this girl is happy about it!  That means it is spooky card season!  While I waited for my most current Taylored Expressions order to arrive, I wanted to start my Halloween card series with a Clean and Simple inspired card.

I started by coloring the Millie's Haunted Halloween stamp set with Copic markers and die cutting the images with the matching dies.  I stenciled three of the larger stencils from the Abstract Accents Stencil & Clear Combo in Eggplant, Candy Corn, and Lime Zest inks. I then used a stamp from the Abstract Accent Stencil & Clear Combo to add lines to background to hint at broom flying by. I finished off the card with a sentiment from the Mini Strips - Halloween stamp set.  

Have a (hauntingly) good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment