Sunday, March 24, 2024

Easter Bunny Blessings

I am back this week with another simple Easter card.  I was headed to bed one night recently and decided to just step into my craft room for a few minutes to stamp and color an image...not make a card.  Well, as you can probably guess, I made a card and went to bed a little late. 


I started by stamping the bunny and accessories from the TE If Bunnies Could Talk stamp and die combo (retired).  I colored him up with warm gray Copic markers.  Then I stamped the the TE Playful Plaid Background with Versamark ink on TE Peapod card stock for a light tone on tone background.  The TE Easy Edgers die set (Free Gift with Purchase of $100 in January that is not released for purchase yet, but will be later this year) was perfect to create a curved scalloped edge from TE Sugar Cube card stock.


To finish off the card, I used a sentiment from the TE Mini Strips Easter stamp set and Mini Strips Flags die set

Have a good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment