Friday, July 29, 2022

Sweet Summer

Watermelon is a quintessential summer food, and boy do I love it. I usually add salt to my watermelon, but know that not everyone does.  Is that just a Southern thing?


I used the super cute girl with a watermelon slice stamp from the Pure Innocence Sweet Summertime stamp set (retired) from My Favorite Things as the focal point.  After coloring the girls with Copic markers, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


I then used some random patterned paper and cardstock to layer into a watermelon inspired background. To complete the watermelon look for the background, I used the raindrops from the Taylored Expressions Falling Rain die (retired) as seeds. 


To finish off the cards, I used the punny sentiments from the stamp set on fishtail flags that I found on my desk.


Have a good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment