Friday, July 15, 2022

Happy Birthday Gnomie!

As of late, my younger sister loves gnomes.  I wanted to make her a card for her birthday this week, and thought that the Taylored Expressions Like Gnome Other stamp set would be perfect! 

I started by stamping this cute little gnomie and and coloring her with Copic markers.  I then used the Frame in Frame 3 Cutting Plate (June Gift with Purchase) to cut out 3 of the largest frames (to stack for some depth) and one of the 3rd largest frame from Sugar Cube cardstock.  I lightly blended some Cookie Monster ink onto the center piece of the 3rd largest frame to act as our focal point.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the focal point piece and added some die cut Layer It - Toadstools cut from Guava, Watermelon, and Blue Raspberry cardstock. I used the Pierced Circles Cutting Plate on Guava cardstock to add a pop of color to the background. To finish off the card, I added some Rainbow Enamel Dots from Taylored Expressions and some from my stash.

Have a good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment