Friday, July 8, 2022

The Bees Knees - Part 2

I just wasn't done with The Bee's Knees Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions! While I was on my drive home from work yesterday, I had an idea for a card using the extra pieces from my all day crafting session over the weekend.

This card started with blending some Lemon Meringue ink from the bottom left corner towards the top right corner, leaving a lot of white space. I stamped the 'just bee-cause' sentiment from the kit directly on the background, and added a black honeycomb die cut, partially filled with the hexagons cut from Lemon Meringue cardstock. I added 3 of the stenciled and die cut bees, 1 large and 2 small. Finally, I framed the background with a Petite Scalloped Rectangle of Oreo cardstock before gluing the entire thing down to a card base.

Maybe now the bees will stop buzzing in my head and let me create with some other products!

Have a good day.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment